A new cmocka release version 1.1.0
It took more than a year but finally Jakub and I released a new version of cmocka today. If you don’t know it yet, cmocka is a unit testing framework for C with support for mock objects!
We set the version number to 1.1.0 because we have some new features:
- Support to catch multiple exceptions
- Support to verify call ordering (for mocking)
- Support to pass initial data to test cases
- A will_return_maybe() function for ignoring mock returns
- Subtests for groups using TAP output
- Support to write multiple XML output files if you have several groups in a test
- and improved documentation
We have some more features we are working on. I hope it will not take such a long time to release them.