cmocka version 1.1.2 released
I’m happy to announce version 1.1.2 of cmocka, a unit testing framework for C with mocking support.
- Added function to filter tests (cmocka_set_test_filter)
- Added new mocking example (uptime)
- Fixed fixture error reporting
- Fixed compiler flags detection
- Some improvement for API documentation
Is there a tutorial for using cmocka? Perhaps an example to test a simple sort function or an example showing its use in embedded? Thanks
I am newer to cmocka.
Is there any tutorial for embedded software development?